Date(s) - 09/02/2019 Monday - 09/06/2019 Friday
Houston, Harris County Fort Bend County Montgomery County Brazoria County Galveston County Liberty County Waller County Chambers County Austin County
At Seerden Law Firm, PLLC, we are committed to doing our part in making our community safer. So, this Labor Day, our law firm has decided to offer our Free Sober Ride Program to help reduce drunk driving accidents. Our goal is to encourage people to find a safer way to get around town and, hopefully, avoid causing a senseless tragedy on the road this Labor Day.
Here’s how our Free Sober Ride Program works:
- It starts on Labor Day, September 2, 2019 at 5 p.m. and ends September 6, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Only adults ages who are ages 21 and older can participate.
- The program will provide participants with a free, one-way ride to a safe destination in the Houston metro area. Included counties listed below.
- Harris County
- Fort Bend County
- Montgomery County
- Brazoria County
- Galveston County
- Liberty County
- Waller County
- Chambers County
- Austin County
- Participants can use a taxi or a rideshare service provider such as Uber or Lyft.
- We will reimburse participants for a one-way ride, up to $35. The limit will be one ride per household.
- Participation is limited to the first 50 submissions which we receive.
Participants must email a receipt and a copy of a valid ID to [email protected] within seven days after the ride. Please be sure to put, “Labor Day – Free Cab Ride Program” in the subject line.
For more information about how you can take advantage of our Free Sober Ride Program this Labor Day, please feel visit: https://seerden-law.com/free-sober-ride-program/