Wandering Through the First days of Fall Temperatures
Texas in the Fall, finally the thermometer doesn’t hit 90 degrees every day. We begin to think the shorts, t-shirts and flip flops may need to be replaced for a while. The temperature may be dropping but the walks on the beach and the toes in the sand are still strong inspirations for our weekly escape from reality. We need the trip to the Hill Country or the escape to new latitudes more than ever.
Come join the adventure Wednesday night via the KBEC app. Our stream here on the website or by tuning in at 1390Am/ 99.1FM.
- Hill Country Here I Come – Tommy Alverson
- Shrimp Boat Cowboy – Todd Sparks
- Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes – Jimmy Buffett
- Long Time No Sea – Kelly McGuire
- Soul of a Sailor – Kenny Chesney
- Flip Flop Therapy – Kelly Brown
- Freezin’ for No Reason – KD Moore
- Hawaia In Hawaii -John Anderson
- Chevy Van – Jimi Pappas
- Magic Chair – John Reno & the Half-Fast Creekers
- The Other Side of the Island – The Bamboozlers
- Driving the Gulf Road – Bob Karwin